Trying to cut back on the soda pop (he says as he raises a beer)


    Oof. I just felt like I have been consuming too much soda. I do have vices. Candy. Weed. Beer. Vodka/Crans. A White Claw here and there. But still. Soda pop is the devil. Because it is so good. It is actually bad for you. "Yeah right Dev. Your sucking some pretty large bong hits there!". Well then. I guess it's choose your own adventure from there I suppose. Alrighty. Hello hello. It is I. Devv0)))! Comin' atcha again here on Blogger. Once a month, as opposed to the shit posting that used to go on here. Really. I was getting into dark worlds here on the blog. It was pretty much my very own bathroom wall for hedonistic tendencies. When I say dark worlds. I wasn't writing manifestos. I wasn't writing uninformed social ramblings. I was just sharing stuff I couldn't share on Facebook. To say it very direct, female nudity. I was sharing some pooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrn on here. And favorite bikini baristas of the PNW. But I digress. Those days are no more here. Back to a monthly check up for those who stumble over here in Internet hell. 

    Job is very routine now. The only obstacles is when events happen during my shift. Extra cooks dishes and customer dishes from those can add up. I am very comfortable in the routine right now. Kind of scares me. Am I resting on laurels? Is it age? Am I dumb or stupid? Probably. I just know my hours spent there generate the income needed to combine it with my wife's income from KFC/Taco Bell and pay all the monthly bills we have to pay. Whew. So anyone want to chime in on how to not get depressed or want to commit harm to oneslef? I am all ears.

    Family is awesome. Nathan Jr. is growing so fast. It was just years ago he would go through life whimsically and innocently. I wish I hadn't let him watch some things at a young age. I will definitely take blame. I too seen things at a young age when my folks got a Birdview Satellite Dish system in the 80's. I seen some things that were, let's say, triple x. Hey. What can I do? I seen what I seen. I feel like I turned out alright. Trust me. Would I be as confident with a therapist? I dunno. I am just gonna send it. It was my wife Chrystal's birthday recently ( the 21st). We had a nice day with each other. Spent the majority of the day home comfy. Then we went to a restaurant here in Omak called the Apple Street Cafe. Chrystal had a chicken dish. Nathan Jr. had a grilled cheese & fries and I had a Bleu Cheese Steak. Pretty bomb diggity din din right there. Gonna definitely go there more often. The other restaurants here in town are mostly Mexican (and do Mexicans like going to these places? or is it just for us "Gringos"?). I have been with Chrystal for over twenty years. I am getting to the point where it's getting hard to shop for her. I am the same way for her, so aren't we a pair? Anyhoo. I got her a crystal decanter for her birthday with a nice card. Hopefully see better whiskey go into the decanter other than R& R. But hey, that's her jam. What am I gonna do? Booze shame her? pffft yeah right.

    Comics. Hmmm. I have been buying a few. Atomic Comics in Tacoma has been my go to store lately. And I don't even live there in Tacoma. AC mails my comics to me. AC has a weekly Facebook Live Claim Sale Show. So I get bargains and sometimes dibs on certain books. This week I got a newsstand  Wolverine #1 Vol. 2 for under $60. Pretty sweet. I already have a Wolverine #1 Vol. 2. Just good to have doubles yo. I still need to collect to the Frank Miller Vol. 1 issues. I have a TPB. But to have the OG issues, would be dope.

    Band is going good. We are honing some newer songs and a new song was brought into the fold from Willie. I am beginning to feel like songs get done faster when words are created at the same time or planned out thoroughly altogether. Because the band is picking up the pace with having words over the music. We are also gearing up for home recording. The biggest decision right now is to record live or record piecemeal. I personally want to take the time to piecemeal it together. But we'll see. We still need to setup a date to record. 

    In the meantime. Routine. Keep it together.

Keep it.

Together.

CIAO)))

Comments

Popular Posts