June Shmune


 Anger. Contempt. Frustration. Seeds of despair and pain. I want to be happy again. Whatever form may be. Please. I yearn for it. Because right now. Pain. Anger. Contempt. Hate. Where is the correct answers anymore? Can you trust the ones you love, for anything? Is there any line they'd cross to betray you? I know. I know. Rhetoric galore. I can't understand. Where is it correct? Where is it fair? Where is there no pain? No frustration. No anger. No contempt. I want to feel again. Nihilism and despair consume me. Depressive thoughts. Intrusive thoughts. What are lies? Why are people the way they are? Where did the Earth rotate wrong? What portal did we enter? What dimension is this? So much rhetoric. Sue me. I never thought I would still be alive. I sometime wonder why I am. My body still fights the fight. Some areas are taking a shot in the arm though. My body can't fix everything at once, I might need some help. Physically and mentally. And it scares the living fucking daylights out of me. June Shmune. Fuck the world. Bye bye now.


Now that we got that out of the way:

Happy birthday Phillip H. Anselmo!


Photo by Tawnya Fox

Amy Taylor

Nicole Laurenne


Comments

Popular Posts