Sunday, September 27, 2026

11. PUSHIT


 Saw that gap again today.

Well hello. Nearing the end of September here. Someone be sure to wake up Billie Joe when it ends. How are you doing, folks? Or how about I ask like the real deal Pat O'Neill, "FOLKS!!!". I hope all are doing well. If you are down or out. Feel free to message or video call ole Devv O))). I no lie. I will listen. Look. I am not a therapist. But. I will listen and try to relate or bring any form of wisdom to the conversation. I like to think that's why those closest are still friends with me. Anyhoo. End of another month. 2026 is going by swiftly. Maybe that's how it is during war time. Everybody have enough of the war? Wars? Engagement? Entanglement? Excursion? What do we call this? Am I immature even asking? Kind of feel like it. In my younger days, saying "FUCK THE WAR!" had more bite. Now in the modern late stage capitalist surveillance state, it's more like,"FUCK THE WAR, IN MINECRAFT!!". Make it make sense. When will it be the time where just expressing one's self will be illegal? Zappa had already touched waters with the idea of music being illegal. But just expression and opinion altogether. Maybe sooner than we think. I know. Debbie Downer shit. But hey. Once I get to thinking...

While you were begging me to stay.

I need to better with my health. I imagine and daydream walking more to shed off pounds. I imagine and daydream having a better diet. I still haven't changed either for the better. I eat junk food. Probably more sugar than I should (chocolate, donuts, cookies). I drink Vanilla Cokes and A&W Roo Beer Float flavored pop. I eat cheese. mainly to go with the cannabis gummies I consume. I still consume cannabis. There days when I think I should quit. But never do. I smoke flower and consume edibles. I try to eat a snack with the edibles because I have done the bad idea of eating cannabis gummies on an empty stomach. If I have had too much cannabis, I get sick. I have even called out from work because of it. No lie, I feel bad it's because of weed. But damn it all, if aging brings this type of shit out. When I was a twenty-something, I never looked forward in time and assumed my body would eventually try and crack and reject cannabis. I tell myself 50. I will quit when I am 50. We'll see...

Take care not to make me enter.

Work. Casino. Dishpit. Eleven years. One. And one. Are one. Eleven. Can't believe I still wash damn dishes there. Some things bother me there. But I keep quiet. I try not to bring up anything that can be detrimental to my job. I know I will never be employee of the month. If I do get it, they obviously would be overlooking my prone to tardiness. I get down when I think of the missed opportunities while working there. I get to thinking of the woulda-coulda-shouldas. I get down on myself for not doing anything other than dishes for a casino. Like going to school for a better job. I have a newly raised rent, the monthly bills, family needs, monthly subscriptions and minor vehicle repairs. There are things I want. Mainly a new place to live. But I actually want to start new and actually pay for a home. But I feel like Chrystal and I are dampened by the fact we don't have better jobs. Our jobs would have been fine long time ago, but now. Try not to laugh...

If I do, we both may disappear.

The weeks go by. I have a routine. Sunday. Watch the Seahawks if I can. Sometimes I have to monitor the game through Google. My monthly subs to YouTube, Amazon Prime and Peacock only help watching the game when they are available on those platforms. Such as life. I could go up and visit my dad and watch the game at his house. Mom and dad have satellite, Dish Network. But I just stay home and do laundry from the week. Monday is beginning of work week. Thank god. I hated working Sundays for over ten years. After work I got to the post office. Then go home. Chill, then by the evening is dinner and watch DJ Duff 666 host Duff's Hell Hole on Twitch. Then I finish the night with some Instagram Reel scrolling then eventually go to sleep. I sleep in a chair by the way. I have been sleeping in a chair for years. I like it better than a mattress. I sometimes wonder if one of those fancy beds that you can be upright would be the same, but who knows. When I sleep in a decent hotel. I do try the bed and usually have a good sleep. But at home. I sleep in my chair in the living room. Big whoop. Tuesday. I upload the radio show I do. The Tuesday Primer. Up to the webs. I try to upload in the morning. But there have been days this year where it was uploaded in the evening, late evening. I use Dropbox for the file storage. And I use Blogger for the preliminary portal to the Dropbox file. I use Dropbox so folks can either stream or download the show. I use to upload to Mixcloud. But they kept giving me the shakedowns about copyright crap. So Dropbox until I eventually go to Twitch myself and stream myself spinning records, playing CD's, cassettes and MP3's. Wednesdays is work, chill, dinner, then watch Unsilent Storms Vinyl Stream on Twitch. Much much love to DJ Herr Zett aka Zamiel aka Kaptain Kömmand! There were a couple days this year DJ Herr Zett aired on Thursday, but usually Wednesday. He also does a soundcloud version of the show, Unsilent Storms Radio Podcast. Check it out! Support! Thursday is usually a day of super chill. More time with family. Have a good dinner. Maybe a movie. Then zonk out. Friday is the precious end of work week, then pizza night. Omak has a few choices for pizza. I still haven't really had too many pizza nights away form home. Pizza night while I was in the city for Northwest Terror Fest at Big Mario's was really good. But still I mainly keep it Omak. Here in town we have Pizza Hut, Hometown Pizza, Papa Murphy's and new to this year, Dominoes. This week I chose Pizza Hut. There are weeks where I have frozen. My favorite frozen is Motor City Pizza Co. pepperoni. But still dig, Digiorno, Screamin' Sicilian, Red Baron, and Tombstones. Saturday is sleep in time. Slept in hella this week. Since this upcoming week is the last week of the month, I pre-recorded the newest Primer. And on top of that, it's the end of the month all vinyl episode. I have been keeping the show at just over two and half hours lately. And luckily fit this weeks vinyl episode into that format for this upcoming week. There are times where I think I should record the episode on the day of Tuesday, after I get off work, but it's much more comforting to have the show pre-recorded and at the ready for early morning upload. And like I said, I will eventually air on Twitch once I change for the streaming format. And there it is. The weekly routine. I don't have many friends that live in town anymore. I don't really go out. I don't drink alcohol either. Didn't quit. Just not my thing anymore. I am usually at home. Chillin'. I do want to visit my homie Phil more. He lives nearby in Okanogan. I don't want to visit to point of cringe. But I want to hang more with him. I want to travel over the mountains before the roads get wintery. Mainly to stream with DJ Duff and DJ Herr Zett. Maybe try and catch a show. But who knows...

Ciao)))

[end transmission]











































No comments:

Post a Comment

11. PUSHIT

 Saw that gap again today. Well hello. Nearing the end of September here. Someone be sure to wake up Billie Joe when it ends. How are you do...